Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today....

OHMY. Today I woke up at 5:40 to an email from Watoto, informing me that my application had been accepted, and I should start booking my flight! Tears started pouring before I even made it out of my bed! I just kept saying "Thank you, thank you, thank you JESUS!" I texted my parents "I'M GOING TO AFRICA," because I didn't want to wake them up, but I wanted them to know before I left for work, and then I jumped up and down for a bit. I went to the kitchen to get some Cheerios, and my dad came out of his room, all sleepy and funny, and said "What?' and I said "My Watoto application got accepted! I'm leaving in January!" He responded by handing me a dollar. haha! So needless to say, it was the best day ever!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I'm so happy for you. Jesus is opening up doors for you to follow your dream and calling. You are going to be such a positive influence on all those little African children you love so much. Your love for Jesus shines through in your life and they will see that. "This Little Light of Mine, I'm Gonna Let It Shine. . ." and that's exactly what you're doing! Shine on, sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete