Sunday, November 11, 2012

#2: Road trip!

American adventure number two! I took a (birthday!) road trip to Waco this weekend to see Gungor (my favorite ever!) in concert with my sister, Stephanie and my brother-in-law, Dennis (my other favorites ever!) It was an awesome present!



This is an official "Rule of Natalie": It's not a road trip until you see the first horse! I didn't see my first horse until like 2 hours into this road trip! 


 The concert was incredible! I was with my favorite people, outside, worshiping Jesus, cello...doesn't get much better than that!


Yay sisterhood! :)


It was a very road trippy three days! Lots of driving, snacks and music! The best part about taking a road trip by yourself is you get to sing as loud as you want! 

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely the best part of a road trip.

    ReplyDelete