Saturday, November 24, 2012

#8: Thanksgiving!

The number 8 American thing I did was Thanksgiving!

 
That awkward moment when you go to take a shower, but the turkey beat you to it...
 
 
This is Stephanie and Dennis eating the mistake tray of summer sausage and cheese that made us all really full before the real food was ready!


Stuffing is the best part.
 

The manly job of carving the turkey!
 
 
I am thankful for Jesus, my family and friends, my church, my job and my upcoming adventure to Uganda! Oh, and my mom's stuffing :)  
 
 
Victoria wrapped me up in this cacoon while we were watching The Santa Clause on Thanksgiving night. I was so warm that I fell asleep for two hours.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That first picture with the turkey thawing in the bathtub is funny! Love all the pictures. Looks like ya'll had a very nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete