Saturday, November 24, 2012

#7: Cracker Barrel

My seventh American thing is probably my favorite American thing. Cracker Barrel is the best chain in the whole United States of America. Old people, old people food, dumplins, rocking chairs...doesn't get much better than that. 



Urk, Josh, Jason, Lara and I piled in my car after church on Saturday and headed to Cracker Barrel. As you can see in this picture, we were beyond excited about it.



THIS HAPPENED. Probly my greatest accomplishment. I yelled at a waitress who was standing nearby "I JUST WON THIS!!!" She was unimpressed.


 
And this is a picture of Macho, the 3000 lb cow that was hanging on the wall by our table. 'Merica



1 comment:

  1. I love Cracker Barrel, too. When Jim and I were doing all our traveling, we would always look for a Cracker Barrel for breakfast every morning. We ate at so many of them, that we mastered that peg puzzle. We could almost do it blindfolded! But now I've forgotten how we did it and I'm back to trying to solve it! I love the fact that you love babies and old people. Just proves that you are definitly a kind, loving person and I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete