Sunday, November 11, 2012

#3: See Hannah!

So I know this isn't really an "All-American thing to do," but Hannah lives in America, and she's my best friend, so this totally counts. American adventure number three!


Hannah and I have been best friends since we were in 7th grade-ish...it's debatable. It's the best friendship in the whole world!


Hannah moved off to college this year, and this was my first time visiting her! We had so much fun driving around and laughing and being weird...you know, the kind of stuff that wouldn't be funny if I told you, but we were laughing so hard we cried when it happened! Exhibit A...I will not even attempt to explain that lemon picture.


We had the same nail polish color! Because we're both geniuses!



This is Hannah being happy about the World's Smallest Sundae, which we shared because that's what best friends do!


We went to church together this morning, and then had lunch at The Mad Hatter Tea Room!




Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment